– BBC specializes in performing residential property inspections which exceed ASHI & InterNACHI standards. Our home inspections offer clients accurate and consistent home evaluations to help them make the best decisions possible for home purchasing. This is beneficial for anyone in the market, whether they are buying or selling a home.
– BBC is committed to our commercial partners and clients. We understand the importance of evaluating and educating business property owners on their major investments. It’s important to have commercial structures inspected before finalizing the purchase or sale of a commercial property.
Our inspection process will identify issues with the building envelope for water penetration, structural problems, electrical, or other major components of the building.
– Homes are often listed on the current market for a good deal of time. It’s vital for sellers and real estate agents to maximize the home’s exposure and to give it an edge over other properties on the market.
Pre-inspecting a home increases marketability and provides a unique advantage over the competition. A pre-inspected home will bring to light all defects ahead of time and make for a smoother sale. Pre-inspection also helps realtors price the home more competitively.
– BBC will be your unbiased quality control partner for your property purchase. We will provide a professional assessment detailing any needed improvements or repairs necessary to give the stamp of approval based on industry standards.
– Maintenance inspections are helpful because they often identify hidden problems before they become costly issues for homeowners that will require repair in the future. These inspections can save homeowners a great deal of money and allow homeowners to keep up with their home maintenance and stay educated on constantly changing conditions. If you have not had your home inspected for a while, schedule a maintenance inspection with our team today.
We can also schedule a maintenance inspection annually from the date of the original inspection and re-certify your home with an annual report. This inspection is valuable for busy people who may not have the time or knowledge to conduct a thorough inspection on their own.
Our experienced inspectors will provide insight regarding how to proceed with necessary repairs and will provide an estimate of what the costs associated with the repairs may be.
Construction Draw & Stage Inspections
– When building a house or financing major renovations, banks will require drawing inspections to verify the builder’s progress.
BBC offers fast and reliable draw inspections with same-day report delivery. Our draw inspections are competitively-priced. This is a great tool for banks and private clients who wish to monitor construction progress to ensure timely payment when the project is completed.
Stage inspections can also be performed, sometimes in conjunction with draw inspections. These inspections will determine the quality of the completed work at different stages of construction.
– If your home has persistent issues, such as roof leaks, foundation cracking, or plumbing problems, BBC will be there for you. Our team offers an affordable and unbiased alternative to costly contractors for initial evaluations and inspections. We have a highly qualified network of referral partners who can serve all your home maintenance and repair needs.
These inspections and services are useful for people who want answers about home repairs but don’t always know who can offer the most accurate recommendations. Contact us for your home troubleshooting needs.
– Radon Check, our sister company, specializes in testing radon gas levels in residential, commercial, state and federally owned properties. We also provide environmental testing and cooperate with several leading laboratories and specialists. Our reports will always be ready for when you need them most.
What to Expect from BBC Inspections
- Reliability: When you work BBC Inspections you know you’re receiving unparalleled customer service. We will be on-time, and will have all of the tools we need to perform an exceptional inspection and provide accurate reports for the state of the property.
- Accuracy: Accuracy is one of our core values. Accuracy in an inspection is vital and determines our ability to identify and understand the root of a problem. We ensure accuracy through stringent training, continuing education, and an apprenticeship program.
- Consistency: We pride ourselves on the consistency of our inspectors and reports provided to our clients. After 20,000+ inspections in Florida and Georgia, consistency is what has allowed us to maintain our reputation in the industry.